Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Powerade Challenge

It's been really, really hot this year, so whilst on my traditional fruitless search through the shops for good Christmas presents, I've been buying more drinks than usual.

A few days ago I wanted a drink and all there was to choose from was some juice selling for about $375 per fancy glass bottle, or Powerade.

After a lot of soul searching I opted for the Powerade. As I took my first swallow, an idea for a research project leaped into my mind. I resolved to seek an answer to the question: is there any flavour of Powerade that doesn't taste like a sweaty armpit?

So far I've ruled out blue, yellow, and red. I'm not sure how many more "flavours" there are.. hopefully not many.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realise Powerade was flavoured - I thought it just came in different colours.

25 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home